Nick Scali Cookies Notice
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy at any time by publishing an updated version of this Cookies Policy on the Nick Scali websites. Your continued use of the Nick Scali websites will indicate your acknowledgement and agreement to the modified terms of this Cookies Policy. You may wish to regularly review this Cookies Policy to make sure you are aware of any changes and how cookies stored on your computer may be used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally on your computer when you access a website. Cookies are commonly used by websites to access and recall information about your previous visit, in order to improve website functionality and user experience.
- enabling certain functions of the Nick Scali websites;
- storing your browsing preferences for the Nick Scali websites;
- caching information in order to load previously visited Nick Scali website pages faster; and
- obtaining statistics about the use of the Nick Scali websites.
What information is collected by our cookies?
The information collected by our cookies includes information regarding:
- the number and date of previous visits to Nick Scali websites;
- the Nick Scali website pages that you have accessed;
- the start and end of each browsing session;
- the type of internet browser used to access a Nick Scali website; and
- broad statistical information such as your location or IP address at the time of accessing a Nick Scali website.
The data and information collected by our cookies does not identify you as an individual.
Types of Cookies used by the Nick Scali websites
Nick Scali websites use the following types of cookies (which may be set by Nick Scali or third parties):
- Session Cookies: temporarily stored for the duration of each visit to a Nick Scali website, until your web browser is closed;
- Persistent Cookies: stored on your computer following each Nick Scali website browsing session, until deleted;
- Performance Cookies: used to collect anonymous information regarding how visitors use the Nick Scali websites;
- Functionality Cookies: to improve user experience for the Nick Scali websites by storing browsing preferences, such as language or country preferences.
Third Parties Cookies
We may also use other third-party cookies, including:
- cookies used to manage and deliver advertisements on and through the Nick Scali websites;
- cookies used by our third party chat service; and
- Google Analytics performance cookies, used to monitor Nick Scali website traffic and visitor habits.
Other Tracking Technology
We may also use other tracking technologies, including:
- IP addresses: We may record your IP addresses to facilitate resolving technical issues, maintain website safety, and tailor content to a user depending on the country you are in.
- Log Files: We may use log files to collect information about a user’s browser type and operating system, the date and time the user visited our websites, the pages the user viewed on our websites and for how long, and other similar navigational or click-stream data.
- Pixel Tags: We may use pixel tags to collect information about your activity on our websites, as well as when you open and access our emails.
The data and information collected by our tracking technologies does not identify you as an individual.
Managing your cookies preferences
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you can change your settings to you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether.
Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or content on the Nick Scali websites.
Last Update: 12 September 2017