DELIVERY COLLECTION ADVICE
Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be delays in the shipment of product. Please note that all booking dates are to be used as a guide only, and are not guaranteed.
The Nick Scali team of skilled and experienced delivery professionals do more than deliver. They will unwrap, assemble and place your new furniture in the room and assist you in seeking its best position. Now that is better than self assembly.
If a delivery date has not been arranged by the store, please contact our Delivery department directly on the number below.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Delivery of Goods prior to calling our Delivery team on 1300 880 370.
NOTE: At Nick Scali we strive to do the right thing for the environment wherever possible. Unfortunately, as we do not offer a service for the removal of wrapping and packing materials, the disposal of these materials remains the responsibility of the customer. Therefore we urge all our customers to dispose of the materials used to protect their purchases while in transit, in a careful manner and with due consideration for our planet.
Do we have your mobile number?
If you have provided us with your mobile number, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and delivery of your furniture via SMS.
How and when will you notify me of my delivery?
Three days prior to your delivery, we will SMS important delivery information pertaining to your order. If all the information is correct, all you will have to do is send a reply SMS with OK. If the details are not correct, you can call our Delivery department on 1300 880 370
ASSEMBLY DELIVERY CHARGES
The following applies if you elect for a carrier arranged by us to deliver the goods (Carrier) instead of collecting or arranging your own collection and/or delivery of the goods.
- A. It is important that someone is at home to receive the delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four-hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed. If no person is present to accept the goods on the scheduled delivery day, or the delivery is cancelled on the day of the scheduled delivery day, you will be charged for the non-delivery and a further charge for the re- delivery.
- B. Delivery fees are payable separately to the Carrier at the time of delivery in cash, bank cheque or EFTPOS, surcharges may apply. Delivery fees outside of the metropolitan/regional store area will be quoted upon request.
- C. Bank cheque must be used to pay any balance of monies owing prior to delivery. Personal/Company cheques will NOT be accepted. For your convenience we can accept credit cards in store 48 hours prior to delivery, surcharges will apply. We also accept BPAY payment of monies owing, at least 4 business days prior to delivery, please contact your closest showroom to find out your BPAY details. Credit cards will NOT be accepted over the phone. If the balance is not paid 48 hours prior to delivery, your goods will be returned to the Distribution Centre and you will be charged for the non- delivery and a further charge for the re-delivery.
- D. It is important that sufficient, clear and safe access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased, as well as adequate coverings for protection on flooring. It is Workplace Health & Safety policy for Delivery staff to wear protective shoes.
- E. In cases where the goods need to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250.00 including GST plus any additional re-delivery fees if the lounge delivered needs to be returned to the Nick Scali Distribution Centre. To avoid re-delivery fees, please advise our Delivery department in advance of any access problems.
- F. Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a delivery charge as detailed in paragraphs (a) and (c).
- G. In the event of a re-delivery due to reasons above in paragraphs (c), (d) or (e), you will be charged double your original delivery fee (2 x delivery fees).
- H. When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing Received in good order as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damage will not be accepted.
- I. Failure to collect or take delivery of goods after 21 days from the date of contact by our Delivery department will result in the Sales Order being cancelled and all monies paid being forfeited.
- J. We make no representations about the Carrier other than those contained in this document, and we are not responsible for delivery by the Carrier.
- K. All packing and wrapping materials are your responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address).
- L. Any damage to property must be reported to the Carriers delivery driver and recorded at the time of delivery.
Collection of Goods
The following applies if you elect to collect or arrange your own collection and delivery.
- A. We will not accept claims for scratches, indentations, marks, missing colour or any other damage once you have collected the goods from our Distribution Centre.
- B. When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing Received in good order as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damage will not be accepted.
- C. If collecting goods from our Distribution Centre, you must contact our Delivery department prior to pick-up on 1300 880 370 and make an appointment.
- D. Payment must be made in full, 48 hours prior to collection of goods at your nearest showroom, by cash or bank cheque. Personal cheques will NOT be accepted. For your convenience we can accept a credit card in-store 48 hours prior to pick-up, surcharges will apply. Credit cards will NOT be accepted over the phone. We accept BPAY payment of monies owing, at least two weekdays, (Mon-Fri) before 6pm, prior to scheduled delivery date. Biller Code and Reference is listed on your receipt. Otherwise, please contact your closest showroom to find out your BPAY details.
- E. Upon collection of goods, an original Sales Order & Payment Receipt must be presented.
- F. OH&S prohibit our staff from lifting furniture outside our warehouse. Please make sure you have sufficient help to carry furniture from our warehouse to your vehicle.
- G. Collection of goods must be made by appointment only and between the hours of 10:00am & 12:30pm and 1:30pm & 3:00pm, Monday to Thursday for general public, and Friday for Carriers only.
CUSTOMER PICK UPS
As all Nick Scali stores are showrooms, customer collection of goods purchased from a Nick Scali Store is only available from our Distribution Centres. These are located at:
|NSW & ACT:||WETHERILL PARK DC||Townsville:||TOWNSVILLE DC|
|Victoria:||KEYSBOROUGH DC||South Australia:||SALISBURY NORTH DC|
|Queensland:||NARANGBA DC||Western Australia:||MALAGA DC|
Upon arrival at the Distribution Centre:
- The customer must go to Reception before collection of goods.
- The customer must present the original Sales Order & Full Payment Receipt.
- For the customers security all pickups must be signed for by purchaser (or an authorised representative). We may ask for identification.
- The customer must inspect the goods thoroughly. This is to ensure the product is free of scratches, indentations and marks, missing colour or any other damage.
- Once the customer has taken ownership of goods no transport damage claims will be accepted
- The customer must ensure they have sufficient help to carry furniture from our warehouse to their vehicle. WHS prohibit Nick Scali staff from lifting furniture outside our warehouse.
- The customer may need ropes and blankets to secure product.